All information provided in this website is believed to be accurate and reliable. RSAA assumes no responsibility
for the use of this information.
Copyright 2019, RSAA, INC.
Mail, fax or e-mail your resume along with completed employment application to:
Randolph Senior Adults Association
P.O. Box 1852
Asheboro, NC 27204
Attn: Human Resources
Phone: 336-625-3389 ext 228
Randolph Senior Adults Association
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Adult Resource & Education Center (REC)
Serving ages 50 years & older
347 West Salisbury Street PO Box 1852 Asheboro, NC 27203 336-625-3389
RCATS Employment Application
RCATS - Part-Time Van Driver, Archdale
We are hiring for a part-time RCATS Van Driver in Randolph County, (Archdale area). The part time RCATS Van Driver is responsible for safely transporting clients and passengers to and from various pickup and destination locations in Randolph County, mainly in the Archdale area. Passengers may include senior adults, developmentally and physically disabled persons, among other members of the general public. Hours will vary upon scheduling needs during hours of operation Monday-Friday.
RCATS - Part-Time Van Drivers
We are accepting applications for part time Van Drivers for Randolph County. The part-time RCATS Van Driver is responsible for safely transporting clients and passengers to and from various pickup and destination locations in Randolph County. Passengers may include senior adults, developmentally and physically disabled persons, among other members of the general public. Hours will vary upon scheduling needs during hours of operation Monday-Friday.
RSAA Employment Application
RSAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer in a
smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Background check and pre-employment drug screening
required for all RSAA's employment opportunities.
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Adult REC
347 W. Salisbury St.
Asheboro, NC 27203
7:00am - 8:00pm
9:00am - 3:00pm
Community Engagement Coordinator
Randolph Senior Adults Association is seeking a Community Engagement Coordinator to join a high energy, fast-paced team. Working closely with the Director of Marketing & Community Engagement, the Community Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders to increase awareness of and support for Randolph Senior Adults Association (RSAA) through various outreach activities. The Community Engagement Coordinator will also work to grow program opportunities, increase participant outreach, connect seniors to full-mission opportunities, and promote volunteer recruitment. This person should have enthusiasm for and the ability to communicate RSAA’s mission and programs with tact, sincerity, persuasion, and passion. The Community Engagement Coordinator will also assist with planning for and provide support to RSAA special events, activities, programs and campaigns undertaken by the organization. Other job tasks will include general communications duties and marketing/communications projects as assigned.
The Community Engagement Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing & Community Engagement. This is a full-time position based at RSAA’s administrative office in Asheboro, NC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Work collaboratively with staff to develop and implement strategies to advance RSAA’s mission and promote local senior center opportunities, including services, activities, events, and resources.
- Actively seek presenters and/or educators for new outreach opportunities.
- Create and manage the Community Outreach and Engagement calendar.
- Develop collaborative relationships with churches, businesses, and civic groups throughout Randolph County.
- Contribute to and help implement plans to engage stakeholders and volunteers.
- Staff community engagement events and provide event planning support.
- Liaise with internal departments, committees and external clients to facilitate the coordination of special events.
- Ensure data regarding outreaches and events is current and accurate, including all data entry and information updates.
- Provides general administrative support for the Community Engagement Department as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A passion for working with senior adults and enthusiasm for RSAA’s mission.
- Adaptability and willingness to pivot when needed to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving organization.
- Ability to genuinely connect with people of varying backgrounds and experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to providing the highest level of professionalism to both internal (staff) and external entities (stakeholders and other members of the community).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via telephone, email, or in person.
- Public speaking skills and comfort working with groups, (small and large).
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic team.
- Strong organizational (time management), analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate mature judgment, initiative, and critical thinking.
- Must have a professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Must have valid NC Driver’s License and be willing and able to travel around Randolph County, as needed.
- Must have own transportation and availability to work flexible hours, as required, including some evenings and weekends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.A. degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications; or 2-4 years of professional experience that includes communications, marketing, social media and public relations activities. Preferred experience of working in a non-profit environment and experience or knowledge of non-profit programming and community outreach.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communications.
- Knowledge of community groups and strong ambition to connect with groups.
- Experience with planning/executing special events and fundraisers.
- Proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office applications required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is desired.
- Experience with Social Media applications is desired.
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate;
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision;
Regularly required to walk, stand, and sit; use hands and talk or hear;
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds;
Occasionally required to climb stairs, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
Frequent daily travel inside Randolph County and occasional trips out of county.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to the Human Resources Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person 347 West Salisbury Street, Asheboro. EOE.
RSAA Employment Application