All information provided in this website is believed to be accurate and reliable. RSAA assumes no responsibility
for the use of this information.
Copyright 2022, RSAA, INC.
Mail, fax or e-mail your resume along with completed employment application to:
Randolph Senior Adults Association
P.O. Box 1852
Asheboro, NC 27204
Attn: Human Resources
Phone: 336-625-3389 ext 228
Randolph Senior Adults Association
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Adult Resource & Education Center (REC)
Serving ages 50 years & older
347 West Salisbury Street PO Box 1852 Asheboro, NC 27203 336-625-3389
RCATS Employment Application
RSAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer in a
smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
RSAA Employment Application
Background check and pre-employment drug screening
required for all RSAA's employment opportunities.
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Adult REC
347 W. Salisbury St.
Asheboro, NC 27203
7:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 4:30pm
Our Place Adult Day Care:
8:00am - 4:30pm
RCATS - Substitute Van Driver
The Substitute Van Driver is responsible for safely transporting clients and passengers to and from various pickup and destination locations in Randolph County. Passengers may include senior adults, developmentally and physically disabled persons, among other members of the general public. Hours will vary upon scheduling needs during hours of operation Monday-Friday. Applicants must be at least 21 years old with a clean driving record. Pre-employment and random drug testing, criminal background, and MVR screening.
Interested candidates should send a resume or application to the Human Resources Department (email@example.com) or 347 West Salisbury Street Asheboro, NC 27203. Randolph Senior Adults Association Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
RSAA seeks a Nutrition Director to perform supervisory and administrative work in developing and directing programs for senior adults in Randolph County. This position requires working closely with administrative personnel in other human service agencies to exchange information and ensure efficient and comprehensive service.
- Trains and supervises nutrition team to include senior center staff and ADC (Adult Day Care) staff.
- Orders meals, plans, implements, works with food service vendors and is the primary contact with the caterer.
- Conducts staff meetings and in-service training as needed.
- Participates in interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Reviews staff payroll, including the approval of timesheets and leave of absence.
- Writes grant requests.
- Submits monthly reimbursement reports promptly to the Aging Resource Management System (ARMS) and the RSAA Finance Department.
- Conducts program evaluations and works closely with senior centers to ensure they maintain their SCOPE (Senior Center Operations & Program Evaluation) certification.
- Provides coverage at a center during extended absences of center directors and ADC director.
- Oversees Home Assessor and assists with client files as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition or another human services field; or
- Associate’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of significant relevant experience; or
- Two years of supervisory experience and 5 years of experience working with older adults/disabled.
The Nutrition Director must pass an approved American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredited program exam within the first 12 months of employment after completing at least 15 hours of instruction in food service sanitation. The Nutrition Director must participate within the first twelve months of work in the North Carolina Division of Aging and Adult Services training on nutrition program management. RSAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should send a resume or application to the Human Resources Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 347 W. Salisbury Street, Asheboro, NC 27203. Randolph Senior Adults Association Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Part-Time Assistant Center Director - Archdale
RSAA is in search of a Part-Time Assistant Senior Center Director in Archdale. We are looking for someone to assist the Senior Center Director in ensuring smooth operations of the senior center and related operations by following local, state, and federal guidelines. This person will need to supervise and coordinate center staff and volunteers, ensure outstanding service is delivered to seniors attending the center, and support RSAA’s mission and vision.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities are: Assisting in the development and implementation of the monthly calendar of events and activities, Assisting the center director in recruiting, training, and maintaining a volunteer base, updating, maintaining, and submitting monthly reports, ordering meals and communicate with the Nutrition Director regarding meals, performs other related duties as assigned.
Must be a high school graduate or equivalent, have a minimum of two years experience working with the elderly and disabled, have current CPR and First Aid certification, or be willing to be certified and have a valid NC Driver’s License.
Interested candidates should send a resume or application to the Human Resources Department (email@example.com) or 347 W. Salisbury Street Asheboro, NC 27203. Randolph Senior Adults Association Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.