Adult Day Care
is Now Enrolling!
Our Place Adult Day Care
Chris Smith, Director
714 Farr Street
Asheboro, NC 27203
Our Place Adult Day Care serves adults who want to live at home, yet desire companionship or require help with daily living activities. This program also suits adults who need oversight during the day, but are cared for by family in the evening. Adult Day Care contributes to a richer, more enjoyable life while providing activities that promote mental and physical well being.
- Friendship and peer support
Benefits to Participants
- Developing increased feelings of self-worth
- Maintaining and/or regaining a responsible level of functioning
- Opportunity for social interaction and companionship
- Supervision in the taking of medication
- Opportunity for healthy exercise
- Nutritious hot lunches, as well as healthy snacks
Benefits to Families
- Benefit by relief from their constant caring role and from the expenses of home care or loss of employment
- Assurance that family member is being stimulated to their highest functional level
- The ability to keep their loved ones in the community rather than place them in institutions prematurely or inappropriately
- Peace of mind and the ability to be more effective in their caring role when the participant returns home from the center
- For Adults over 60, there is currently no cost to attend.
Limited transportation to and from the Adult Day Care may be provided by RCATS. For more information, call
All information provided in this web site is believed to be accurate and reliable. RCSAA assumes no responsibility for the use of this information.
Copyright 2014, RCSAA, INC.
Randolph County Senior Adults Association
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Adult REC
serving ages 50 years & older
347 West Salisbury Street PO Box 1852 Asheboro North Carolina 27204-1852 336-625-3389
- Large Non-Stick frying pan
- Peanut butter crackers or cheese crackers
- Construction Paper, all colors
- CDs of upbeat music, any type including Ronnie Milsap, Randy Travis and Charley Pride